Saturday, January 9, 2021

Dental Care with iFloss @ Plaza Arkadia

Dentist visits do not have to be that scary. At iFloss, it felt... entertaining! Instead of looking at the dentist's rubber gloves, I was enjoying music videos that stole my attention from the mini drilling on my ivories.

Having a doctor that doesn't make my mouth feel like motor workshop matters. Dr. Lai was gentle and attentive. From time to time, I peeled my eyes off the TV to awe at the advanced equipment the doc was handling. My scaling session felt like more like a pampering treatment rather than an operation.

After the treatment, Dr. Lai also took time to explain about my dental condition and what else can be done to achieve 100% dental health. Caring for your teeth and gums should start as early as possible. Visit to the dentist for check up and maintenance should be done every 4 to 6 months. Many might not put much thought into oral care and it is often overlooked. Issues that are deemed minor will accumulate and can cause permanent lost of tooth. At that time, it is too late to regret. If you want to still munch with your real teeth and flash that bright smile when you are old, visit the dentist in a timely manner.

iFloss offers the below services:


For more info in iFloww, go to www.iflossdental.com, email them at admin@iflossdental.com 
You can also call them at at 03-6411 8010 or 018 263 8223 

Dr. Lai scaling my teeth during my session

iFloss at Plaza Arkadia

Comfortable setting at the clinic

Play corner for children

Dr. Lai in the spacious treatment room

Check out the heart-shaped eye protector

Was well entertained during the treatment

The treatment was gentle

Dr. Lai taking time to explain my dental situation and educating me

1. dental check-up
2. dental bridge
3. root canal treatment
4. dentures
5. paediatric dentistry
6. dental crown
7. teeth whitening
8. teeth straigtening 
(braces and invisalign)
9. dental implants
10. dental filling and x-ray
11. Aesthetics

3D scanning for invisalign simulation

For more info in iFloww, go to www.iflossdental.com, email them at admin@iflossdental.com 
You can also call them at at 03-6411 8010 or 018 263 8223 


No comments:

Post a Comment