Wednesday, November 1, 2017

My Make Over at Sephora @ Sky Avenue

No matter how busy I am, I cannot resist a good make up, even more so by reknown beauty retailer Sephora. That weekend, I cleared my schedule to make way for a special make-over by Sephora at Sky Avenue, Genting. This time, I want to reveal my darker alter ego. So let her rip with the colours!

Revealing my alter ego with make-up at Sephora
Sephora is a visionary beauty-retail concept founded in France in 1970. Sephora's unique, open-sell environment features an ever-increasing amount of classic and emerging brands across a broad range of product categories including skincare, makeup, fragrance, body and hair care, in addition to Sephora's own private label. 

Today, Sephora is not only the leading chain of perfume and cosmetics stores in France, but also a powerful beauty presence in countries around the world. 

Sephora operates approximately 1,900 stores in 29 countries worldwide, with an expanding base of over 200 stores across the Asia Pacific region including Australia, China, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia & India.

Sephora at Level 2 Sky Avenue
Here goes!
Make-up artists at Sephora have fun with colours every day!
BEFORE
AFTER (notice the contouring)
Let your make-up speak about you
A dab of make-up on mom too!
Vanity fair with mom


Thank you Sephora!
For more information about Sephora, visit https://www.sephora.my

No comments:

Post a Comment