Saturday, May 20, 2017

Celebrating Mother's Day at Sky Avenue @ Resorts World Genting

That Sunday, I jumped out of bed early and all excited. I went to my mother who is still sound asleep and pretended to be like an alarm clock...like how she used to wake me up for school. Then I chose her clothes and laid it on the bed for her...just like how she used to lay it for me when I was young. Then I matched her earrings with a pearl bracelet which looks exactly like mine. "Happy Mother's Day, Ma. Let's go!" and off we went to Sky Avenue, Genting. 
Happy Mother's Day!
Bringing Mom to Genting!
Matched my mother's earings with pearl bracelet that is exactly like mine
Mom and I enjoyed a refreshing panoramic view of the Chocolate Forrest in a glass gondola. The feeling of having lush vegetation of Banjaran Titiwangsa just below our feet is quite breathtaking.
Journey up the hill in the prestigious Glass Gondola
Woo wee! See through floor
For all those years skimping on your own meals just to get us a little more nourished, Mom, today do not hold back the appetite anymore and enjoy pork ribs at the best...Morganfields! Check out the review here.
Lunch at Morganfields
She is whom I learnt how to eat the primal way from
No ma, no one is going to steal your pork ribs hehehe
Eat Mom eat!
A full gut called for a walk to make some space for dessert later. With more than 70 retail and dining outlets opened so far, there is plenty to see and shop at the latest lifestyle mall. We will soon be acclimatized by the sights that we used to only see 6000 ft down from here. The mall is home to most of the big brands we have in mind like Thomas Sabo, Calvin Clein, Charles & Keith, Bonia, Lazo Diamond, Adidas and Samsung.
Shopping at Sky Avenue
Resorts World Genting raised to the occasion to give mothers perambulating in the mall a treat of entertainment with an impressive flash mob. There were dancers thrusted into the air and acrobatic stunts between frisky dance moves. Carnations were give out to moms too!
Thank you Resorts World Genting for preparing the brilliant performance to entertain our mummies
Senator Datin Paduka Chew Mei Fun, Deputy Minister of Women, Family and Community Development was also present to grace the Mother's Day celebration which also lauded the sacrifices of single mothers invited from Raub. 


They got a carnation each too
Dessert is made more interesting with stalls like Gong Cha, Tokyo Secret, Just Heavenly, Madame Waffle and Inside Scoop all congregated together. After the scrumptious meal at Morganfields, mom literally had a sweet time enjoying delectable delights at the English Courtyard at Sky Avenue.
A drink with the friendly Senator Datin Paduka Chew Mei Fun, Deputy Minister of Women, Family and Community Development 
Tokyo Secret's cheese tart and cheese cake
Om nom nom nom
Just Heavenly...need I say more? Their red velvet cake and durian cheese cake are to die for
Mom loves the durian cheese cake
The kind of balls my mom approves. Yum!
Getting some takoyaki from Gindaco
Don't say I don't feed my mom
Ok Mom, I love you, next it's Dad's turn in June!

For more information, visit www.rwgenting.com

No comments:

Post a Comment