Saturday, November 3, 2018

Lab 11's Full Lift Shampoo and Soft Mask Series

The frustration is real for people with unruly hair like mine. I have been in search for the right shampoo for a long time. Sometimes, my hair has to be under chemical influence to coerce it  under control. I had no choice as the mane rests on the head which gives the first impression when meeting people. The fact that a shiny crowning glory does have an impact on your confidence cannot be discounted.
Add caption
I then chanced upon Lab 11's Full Lift Shampoo and Soft Mask series. The shampoo and conditioner aim to deliver desired hair texture with more than 10 benefits- fullness, anti-frizz, oil-control, hair regrowth, heat protection and strengthening are just some of them.

Their new recipe, formulated in 2016, gets nature lovers like me attracted to the product without much effort. It contains 100% natural extracts from plants, essential oils and a myriad of amino acids with no artificial colouring, unnatural fragrance and synthetic chemicals. For those who are extra careful, it is also sans MIT/CMIT.
Key ingredients in Lab 11's recipe
Derick Ooi, founder of Lab11 explaining the vision and mission of his brand
The moment I got my hands on the shampoo and mask, I cannot help swoon over its divine scent, thanks to its concoction of essential oils. Now my shampoo doubles as an aroma therapist.


The Lab 11 Full-lift Shampoo contains natural watercress extracts to provide high amounts of sulfur, zinc and magnesium for stronger hair roots and increased hair follicle density. The hair looks fuller because the hair shaft is plumped.

I love the fresh after-wash feeling that lasts the whole day. The clever effects of pure lime, orange, peppermint and eucalyptus when massaged into the scalp is truely refreshing.

Add caption
The soft mask is rich in argan oil, olive oil and amino acids. It helps replenish, hydrate and restructure split ends and broken hair shafts to reduce frizz and static. After fortifying my hair with this hair mask, the notorious frizz fizzles away.
Unruly hair
Dry and dull
Frizzy
A dollop of white Soft Mask (left) and colourless shampoo (right)
After shampooing with Lab11's Full Lift Shampoo, my regime continues with the soft mask. Let it sit on your head for a while for the nutrients to be absorbed before rinsing it off. Turn the heater to a slightly lower temperature to rinse out the conditioner in the hair. It helps seal moisture.

After every wash, I enjoy the invigorating scent and the softness of the hair. I guess I have found the shampoo and hair mask that I have always been looking for!
Love the shine
Manageable
Before and after using Lab 11's Full Lift Shampoo and Soft Mask
The texture of my hair improved and evidently made hair styling better. My hair is shinier, fuller and much softer. With hair smelling great all day, I have no qualms meeting people and showing off my tresses! Thank you Lab 11 for not only restoring the health of my hair but also my confidence!

Styling my hair for an event
Great texture, easy styling, no worries!

Loving my new shampoo Lab 11 Full-lift shampoo. Look at how my hair shines!

For more information, log on to www.lab11international.com.my or email customerservice@lab11international.com.my


1 comment:

  1. A hair follicle drug test is the sole drug test that could detect repeated drug use up to 90 days before the test. If you are curious to know more about detox, browse this site.

    ReplyDelete