Sunday, April 3, 2016

Kosé Sekkisei Herbal Gel- 6 Benefits In A Jar

I am guilty. The exposé  of my crime could cause a spray of criticism and abhorrence among women. But for the benefit of all, I will reveal- I did not apply skin care for the past 2 months. Erk! Wait! Before you judge...let me explain (although I know, there is no excuse to abandon my skincare regime) I was given a new task in my job and my routine just crumbled! So true story...I slept with my face unslathered with any products after I washed my face for 2 months. Life was hectic and I was too tired to go through all the facial steps before I hit the sack. My skin of course took the toll.
In cool blue with Kosé 
When I was invited to the launch of Kosé's new Sekkisei Herbal Gel, I was sent a poster of the new product that says it delivers 6 benefits in one jar. The poster stared right back at me and I told myself, "I must find out what is this all about." Of course, I was occupied like crazy but this one looks like it is worth having my boss screaming for a bit.
Kosé 's all new Sekkisei Herbal Gel
This 70-year-old brand brings oriental herbal know how to modern day living. This blend of wonder gel brings 6 benefits to the skin. The company deems that it is specially for people who are always on the go and need a quick fix to their skin. Usually when people hear 'quick fix', they always think it is inferior to products that focus on 1 function. Yours truly is one of them until I became a user myself.
Trying on the new product
When I first touched the gel, I liked the texture which is not oily and very light. I could feel the gel is infused with hydrating power at the tip of my fingers. The scent is therapeutic which made me want to return home and indulge in it immediately (and forget about work!) At home, I use the Sekkisei Herbal Gel at night before I got to sleep. I look forward to the time of application because it seems like my skin was demanding for it. When the gel is slathered, I felt as if my skin was drinking from it. It smells absolutely relaxing and I am ready for sleep in just 1 step.
The ingredients that are brewed into the herbal gel-
 mugwort, melothria, fermented coix seed, angelica root and loquat leaves
In the morning, my skin feels supple, dewy and smooth...yes smooth. I felt like my skin has rejuvenated over the night and it could tell its potency when I begin to not only radiate glow but also confidence in the office. When Sekkisei said it is a quick fix, it is an understatement. At an affordable price of RM130 a jar, my skin receives adequate nourishment and I might be able forgo other 1-function products sitting on my dressing table for good! Convenient and effective...that would be my 2 words to describe Kosé's Sekkisei Herbal Gel. Try it yourself.
Herbal gel with 6 benefits-
hydrating, radiance boosting, smoothening, anti-inflammatory, suppleness enhancing, ultra nourishing
Benefit 1: Hydrating
Angelica plant extract delivers intense moisture, keeping skin well-hydrated while locking in a translucent glow

Benefit 2: Radiance boosting
Fermented coix seed extract, an amazing antioxidant, and loquat leaf extract that promotes blood cirulation work together to help achieve radiance

Benefit 3; Smoothening
A cocktail of plant-based oils soften the skin for a highly emollient feeling. As a result, skin stays soft and beautiful for hours

Benefit 4: Anti-inflammatory
Mugwort extract soothes the skin and provides anti-inflammatory effects to keep skin in stable condition

Benefit 5: Suppleness enhancing
Formulated with a high concentration of water-based moisturizing ingredients, the non-sticky Herbal Gel emulsifies upon contact with skin, creating a healthy glow with lasting suppleness

Benefit 6: Ultra nourishing
Melothria extract naturally plumps up skin with essential nutrients leaving it beautifully soft to touch.
Mr. Masaaki Hara, Managing Director of Kosé  Malaysia delivering his speech
Kosé welcomed their new product at a very elegant launch graced by Monika Sta Maria, Jeffrey Cheng, Hunny Madu and Ke Qing as their ambassadors. Apparently, even men use this product. I can understand as it is all the regime condensed in 1 jar. No fuss about steps and steps in front of the mirror. But no way I am gonna share it with my boyfriend lest he gets more beautiful than me! Just kidding :P
Emcee Nadia Heng with embassadors of the product.
From right Ke Qing, Hunny Madu, Jeffrey Cheng and Monika Sta Maria
Launch of Sekkisei Herbal Gel
A jar of multitude goodness
The launch was themed beautifully in white and blue with food of the same hue and activity corners that which a good tonic before I head back to my hectic schedule.
Sugar cookies
Blue eclairs
DIY our own glitter jar
Kosé 's DIY glitter jar
Mix and match our own health tea at the tea bar
Love yourself and take care of your well being
Kosé  Sekkisei Herbal Gel retails at RM130 at all Kosé  counters. 
For more information, follow Kosé Malaysia on Facebook www.facebook.com/kose.malaysia or go to www.kose.com.my


No comments:

Post a Comment