|Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad|
Source: Instagram @tunmahathir
|Rakyat Malaysia at ceramah|
1. First of all, I want to be able to carry the ‘Malaysian’ label with pride among other nationalities. Even if I were to adopt PR in another country, my genesis as a Malaysian first prevails in my biodata. To be known as a nation famed for being in a cloud of scandals in BBC instead of being top notch in education is not what I have in mind for my country. The last I want to hear is my children and their children blaming me for making them Malaysians too.
|What does it take to save my country?|
|We are Malaysians first|
So on polling day, give no chance for your vote to be spoilt by:
1. wearing no indecent clothes (no sleeveless, shorts, slippers)
2. wearing no nail polish
3. bringing your identification card
4. arriving early and anticipate traffic, road blocks and weather
5. crossing on the right place on the paper
6. putting my votes in the CORRECT ballot boxes (parliament and state)
Read up more on how to vote. Google ‘voter education Malaysia'.
On the last 2 days before polling day take the opportunity to infuse yourselves with more information through ceramahs or via internet. Make an informed decision.