Monday, February 24, 2020

Authentic Fragrances Right to The Doorstep with PerfumeStore.my

My 50ml of whimsical potion arrived right in front of my doorstep. I unwrapped the pearlescent box and gave it a tilt with my palm ready to catch. A beautiful pebble shaped bottle slid out. The hold on the edgeless oval felt perfect in my clasp. I could not help noticing how naked the bottle looks with all its contents exposed through its seamless clear glass body. The conspicuous sight of the sleek tube and pink-tinted liquid gives it that chic character. It was time for my perfume to work magic.


The spritz gives a burst of floral-fruity opening with notes of bergamot, red berries and peach Bellini. Flowers of peony, pink lily and jasmine then emerge before stablizing to a base of sandalwood, musk and vanilla blossom. The scent that expressed the care-free, field-running self that I am aiming to be this weekend.

That scent that expresses my true self
Perfume is a polished way of adding dimension to my appearance. Every once in a while, I'd check out new fragrances that defines me. It is a litmus test of a change in my personality too. When a scent pleases my nostrils, it brings out the best in me as a woman with a myriad of emotions juggling multiple roles every day. I keep a few scents to call out the different persona in me for different occasions and different kinds of confidence.


PerfumeStore delivers my fragrance right to my doorstep
Being a believer of fragrance, it is only natural that I have a perfume playground and lately it is online.
  • PerfumeStore.my is a wholly internet-based company with no store front leaving a lot of room for discounts. Who doesn't love good prices!
  • All their products are 100% genuine  sourced directly from local distributors, ironing out the concern of fake goods. All perfumes are certified by the principals in Singapore.
  • Products are secured for delivery and arrives at the doorstep. 
  • Need to test a perfume? That was my major concern too until I found out that they have tester packages called Sniffit. https://www.perfumestore.my/product-category/sniffit/?filter_gender=women

Perfume shopping has become much more convenient and cost-effective with PerfumeStore.my. 

Visit https://www.perfumestore.my/ for more value for money fragrances
Which perfume is you?
Choose your perfume from the comfort of your home
Visit https://www.perfumestore.my/ to purchase your fragrance


No comments:

Post a Comment