Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Skytrex Adventure @ Sungai Congkak, Selangor

At last! I broke free from the monotony of working from home! Flying across lush vegetation, breezing over streams and zipping through crisp cool air is truely liberating! The sweet success of climbing 15m up towering tree makes all the motivational monologue worthwhile. The adventurer in me was bursting with happiness with every drop of sweat.

Going with my sister definitely added to the joy. We laughed while sliding from one station to another and released fatigue built up from home by literally putting ourselves "on the line". I am quite convinced that our safety was in good hands with the use of the magnetic dual harness, a fool-proof system that makes sure that you are secured ALL THE TIME.

Skytrex at Sungai Congkak gave me a rebirth of life with a total turn of environment from my laptop-perching days. It was undeniably refreshing.
















1 comment: