Sunday, February 12, 2017

Hair Makeover with Hair by Martin

"Your hair is unattractively flat," Martin said. But I cannot help it Martin! I am born with the most stubborn and disorderly wavy hair- it will never be straight and not entirely curly. Perming it straight is the one solution that I have always known to keep my head minimally presentable. 

But Martin refused to accept my justification. Well, yes, Martin is right. There is no arguing in terms of hairstyles with this guru who has been in the business for over 20 years. Martin decided to throw in some volume and dimensions into my thin hair using the air perm. Air perm is a gentle way of curling hair. Instead of harsh chemicals, oxygen in the air is used to gently neutralize the perm. 
Martin said my hair is unattractively flat
Hair by Martin in Kepong
I left my flat mane totally in Martin's hands for a better future for my crowning glory. Although it is my first time at his salon, I felt taken care of. Martin said the fringe and those split ends at the tip has to be chopped and so be it!
Left in Martin's good hands
Martin's Victorian themed hair salon with lots of chandeliers and pretty crystals
What I like about Martin is that he advises his customers based on their hair type and needs. He takes care of the health of the hair other than the style. Lebel products were used on my hair as they are made of natural ingredients and is gentle on the hair while effectively creating the desired perm. My concern that my hair would be severely damaged after having it permed straight and now curled. Martin told me to relax and leave the job to Lebel.
Martin uses Lebel's solutions which consist of natural ingredients and do less damage to the hair
The part of the hair towards the roots is permed 
Transformation in the making
Excited to know how my hair will turn out to be
Check out the cute 'hair bowl' Martin uses hehehe

The comfortable washing bay which I can dose off in
TADAAAAA!!!!

I did not know what I missed till I saw my before and after
Thank you Martin! I am so glad that I trusted you. Did not know what I have been missing before this. Indeed I look like I have more hair now with added dimensions to my crowning glory. Maintaining the hair is easy too- just scrunch with some serum and wet-look solution.
Thank you Martin for the great new hair makeover!
Loving my Korean curls and volumnized hair
I am ready for Valentines!
Only in the month of February 2017, get 30% off on all colour, Korean perm, digital perm, rebonding, relaxing and treatment
Hair by Martin

No 46-G, Jalan Medan Putra 3,
Menjalara Kepong,
Kuala Lumpur.

Open 11am-8pm daily

03-67326514




No comments:

Post a Comment